Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekly Cap Update

This past week was fourth of July! For it we had a little BBQ with 
Just some kabobs we made.
Our spot for the fireworks
the inlaws and saw a movie Moonrise Kingdom. Weird, weird movie but pretty entertaining. I'd recommend it, probably in more of a dollar theater or redbox setting. After that we drove up to a mountain side to watch all the fireworks in the valley. Well turns out that if you're up on the side of a mountain, it's really hard to hear or "feel" any of the booming fireworks. It was pretty fun though that we could see literally hundreds of different shows. Brandon was disappointed and I'd have to agree with him. Half the fun of seeing a firework show is getting to feel the booming. Well any who it was a pretty relaxing Fourth. No complaints here. Also Brandon had Wed-Sunday off! I love when he gets to stay home with me. Love love. Although it would have been more exciting if we actually went somewhere. We were thinking Colorado or something but the whole state is on fire. Oh! On that note we got a nice little rain storm. I've been so desperate for one and so has this state. It's just too dang hot everywhere.

Some other fun things:

21 Weeks ish!
I took my first belly bump picture. just over 5 months here. 


I bought my first outfit for baby Jaxon. They are blasted expensive at brand stores.. But I figured the first outfit was okay to splurge on, it's his first AND it is the cutest thing I've ever seen, but then again I say that about all of them now. But Costco is where it's at. The same outfit 3 piece set I can get at Babies R Us is 22$ and I can get it for 7.99$ at Costco. I'll never go anywhere else. We also got him a pack N play. I love love love collecting things for his room. I keep trying to imagine what Jaxon is going to look like. Hair, no hair, skinny, chubby. It's probably the most exciting thing I've ever gone through in my life. Also the longest. 

And for the baby book updates:

Week 21 Well I’ve finally decided those KICKS are definitely from you. This week DADDY finally felt you kicking! How EXCITING! You kick most when I’m SITTING down. Sometimes it SURPRISES me and I JUMP a little. We keep buying more and more little OUTFITS for you. Fourth of JULY was this past week and we watched the FIREWORKS! Nothing gets me more excited to know that in just 4 MONTHS I’ll get to hold you.
 

Facts: You’re the size of a pomegranate now! You’re eyebrows and lids are developed now and you’re little flutter kicks can now start feeling like full fledged nudges and kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment